5 Best Diamond Engagement Rings
Table of Contents
5 Tips To Find The Best Diamond Engagement Ring
Are you ready to pop the question to your ladylove? Hey, congratulations! After having waited for long, the time has finally arrived in your life when you’re finally going to have a much-awaited moment.
Wondering how you should go about buying the best diamond engagement ring?
Don’t worry! We have you covered.
Listed below are some of the five of the most useful tips you must consider when buying the best diamond engagement ring. After all, the “ONE” is out there waiting to be grabbed. You need to embark on your hunting journey to get it right.
Set The Budget For The Best Diamond Engagement Ring
It is one of the most crucial engagement ring shopping tips that plays an imperative role when making your choice for the best diamond engagement ring.
Many people may have given you the advice that it’s good to spend the three or four months of your hard-earned money on a diamond ring.
These rules concerning the best diamond engagement rings are nothing but gimmicks that are created by sellers who want people like you to buy the most beautiful ring.
However, it’s advisable that you set the budget for the type of engagement ring you’re looking to buy.
It’s not wise to go beyond your budget. Do consider your financial situation and specific desires of your fiancé-to-be. Stay away from old rules that are considered worthless.
Always Go For Certified Diamond
You would know that the best diamond engagement ring is one of costliest purchases of your life, so you must take a considerable amount of time when buying the one.
When you have finally decided on the best diamond engagement ring of your dreams, make sure you’re buying a certified stone from an accredited laboratory, including the Gemological Institute of America or the American Gem Society.
Be aware that the diamonds certified by other labs are of inferior quality.
Decide On The Shape Of The Diamond
Choosing the right diamond shape is crucial when it comes to designing an engagement ring. Your personal preference matters a lot in this regard. The variety of shapes available in engagement diamond rings will spoil you for choice.
Right from oval styles to heart-shaped rings, you can find the one for your woman without hassles. While some have a preference for a pear-shaped ring, others fancy a round solitaire ring.
People like you looking for the best diamond engagement ring need to place a great emphasis on the fact that the precious stone is secure on diamond ring settings. It should not be prone to snapping off.
Understand The Basics Of A Diamond
Make sure you know and understand the basics of a diamond – Cut, Color, Clarity and Carat. You need to figure out what kind of diamond ring you’re looking for considering the diamond basics.
Having a great understanding of the diamond basics will be the smartest move you can make. They will help you make an informed decision on a diamond you’re considering for your beloved.
Choose Your Setting For The Best Diamond Engagement Ring
No matter what personality of your fiancé-to-be, you can find several engagement ring settings to choose from. If your lady is a working professional or lives an active lifestyle, consider a flush setting.
You can even go for a bezel setting. If you’re looking for something unique, turn to a clear-cut yellow gold ring.
Although people find getting caught up in romance easy, you should not forget that an engagement ring is a significant expense.
Considering this, you want to make sure you buy the ring that will not only look fabulous on the wearer’s hand, but it should make heads turn.
So, you must be excited about buying the best diamond engagement ring.
We can truly understand what you’re all geared up for the proposal, but you ought to have a beautiful diamond ring to make lasting memories with the woman you love to the moon and back.
Here are 5 Best Diamond Engagement Rings for you.
Diamond Rings Below $1,000
- Center stone is a 1ct Cushion Cut Genuine Kobelli Moissanite
- Stones along halo and shank are 100% Natural, Conflict-free, Diamonds
- Authentic materials, solid 14-karat gold
- Made in USA with Eco-Friendly 100% Conflict-Free Materials. Designed and manufactured by Kobelli from Los Angeles, California.
- Proposal-ready ring box included
0.63 Carat Twisting Infinity Gold and Diamond Split Shank Pave Set Diamond Engagement Ring with a 0.5 Carat J-K I2 Center
- Houston Diamond District offers a 30 day return policy on all of its products
- Side Diamonds on Engagement Rings with Sidestones are G-H Color SI1-SI2 Clarity
- We only sell 100% Natural, conflict free diamonds.
- Direct Manufacturer Prices & Free Certificate of Authenticity
- Engagement Ring For Women With 1.30 cttw Natural White Diamonds Sold In 10k rose, White, Yellow Gold By Brights Collection
- A lovely gift for Anniversary, Valentine day, Mothers Day, Christmas, Graduation, Birthday, Bridesmaids, Prom and Formal Events or any occasion…
- High quality Fine Jewelry
- We Offer 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Product is Smaller than appears in picture. Picture enlarged to show detail
Diamond Rings Below $2,000
- A beautiful engagement ring featuring a 3/4 carat center diamond along with 52 side stones weighing an additional 1/2 carat in total
- A very beautiful split shank halo ring with exceptional design and workmanship
- The ring has a total diamond weight of 1 1/4 carats
- A truly beautiful ring sure to be treasured forever
- This item is individually inspected and issued an Evaluation Report from the American Gem Society Laboratory (AGS) certifying diamond quality
18K Engagement Rings for women 1 carat diamond ring Gift Box Authenticity Cards Riviera Shank (G, SI)
- Riviera Shank Engagement Rings for Women: These Riviera Shank Diamond Rings for women tell your story and carry a deep meaning. The graduating diamonds on the shank represent your growing love for someone special. Center Diamond weighs 0.50 Carat which is 5.00 mm in diameter and enclosed by a 6 mm 18K Gold Head. It is perfect as wedding and engagement rings.
- 18K Diamond rings for women: These Riviera Shank Diamond Engagement Rings for women are crafted in 18 karat Gold.As a persisting component found normally in an unmistakable yellow color,gold is impervious to rust, stain, and corrosion.24 karat gold is the purest form of the gold which is too soft for everyday wear jewelry. So it is alloyed with the mixture of metals to give it strength. 18 karat gold is composed of around 75% gold and 25% other metals. Also available as a rose gold engagement ring.