Garmin Forerunner 35; Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, Black
Table of Contents
- Easy-to use GPS running watch tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Estimates heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Connected features: Smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and music controls (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- All-day activity tracking estimates steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight — perfect for daily runs, training and racing.
It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more.
And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need — no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go.
Garmin Forerunner 35 Watch, Black.
Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod).
Android Requirements 4.4 OS or later,
Bluetooth 4.0 or later.
Apple iOS Requirements iOS 10.0 or later, compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
Battery: Rechargeable lithium ion.
Color:Black | Style:Watch Only
|Product Dimensions||1.4 x 0.5 x 1.6 inches|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Item model number||010-01689-00|
|Batteries||1 CR123A batteries required. (included)|
|Connectivity technologies||Bluetooth, GPS|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Device interface – primary||Dial|
|Included Components||Forerunner 35, Charging/data clip, Manual|
|Date First Available||August 31, 2016|
Buy Now from Amazon